UKRAINE ADMISSION PROCESS
We would start the application process online for you
Wait up to 3 working days
for Admission letter.
Students would pay the registration fee of $ 450, this Includes courier services and changes for Invitation.
You are expected to Wait for the Official Invitation within 20 days for Ukraine
but not earlier than July 20th
We would apply for a Student visa
and legalize educational documents in a proper way. Pay visa fee to the Embassy.
Students would pay for Agency Admission fee $800. This is different from Tuition fee.
This Includes Consultancy fee, Admission fee, Dormitory arrangement, Visa support and additional services.
The student would pay tuition fees through EE UA: Tuition fee, Hostel fee, Insurance and airport pickup by bank transfer before departure
Agency would request for airport pickup in 3 days before students arrival.
You would be picked up by EEUA representative at the airport with ID card "EEUA" and then transferred to the university.
Student Registers at University and study begins
1. Passport (valid for 1,5 year or more)
2. Official invitation (we send it to you)
3. School leaving certificate with the list of the disciplines and grades/marks
4. a medical certificate about possibility for studying
5. a medical certificate of Al OS test results
6. a copy of a birth certificate (for Ukrainian visa only)
7. documents 3, 4, 6, must be legalized (contact Embassy for this issue)