top of page
  • Writer's pictureAdmin

International students can switch to the UK work visa even before graduating from university

International students currently study in the UK can now switch to the skilled work visa. This means that once they are able to secure a certificate for sponsorship from an eligible organisation that has the licence to sponsor, they can easily switch from their study permit to Skilled work permit.

This is indeed a great new for international students. Many employers are willing to offer sponsorship to existing foreign nationals currently in the UK. This erases all the bottle necks involved in recruiting foreigner abroad.

15 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Monday 20th - Friday 24th November 2023 Do you hold an offer to study with Aston University for January 2024? This is for you! The University is hosting a virtual Employability Week, 20th - 24th Novem

bottom of page